Here's the 4th edition of Wall Street’s famous “green book” for new analysts and trainees. This practical workbook teaches the streamlined accounting that financial analysts need to understand and value companies correctly.
This workbook is shipped with a sheet of corrections to exercises and solutions. If you already have this workbook and need the corrections sheet, click here to download the sheet (free pdf).
- Less about T-accounts, more about understanding financial statements and ratio analysis.
- Links between balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Analysis of accounting ratios
- Financial statement analysis, including depreciation, deferred taxes, goodwill, and GAAP.
- Appendices include extra exercises on and cash flow statement construction and debits and credits.
- A separate supplement includes a real company’s annual report (referred to in some of the exercises) and answers to all exercises.
Written by Alastair Matchett (AMT CEO and Co-Founder)